Monday, May 12, 2008

I Want To Live In This Store - Juliet Home Furnishings


An overview of eye candy at the fabulous Juliet!


The other day the hubs and I were out on our walking regime, and came across Juliet Home Furnishings. The window display was so cute, and I tried to get a photo of it, but there was way too much reflection, and the photo didn't work out. As a little prelude, I posted a couple of ones that were okay HERE
I went there today and asked if I could take some photos for Visual Vamp. A very sweet woman, Ashley, graciously allowed me to indulge.
I was verklempt! The store is so gorgeous, with a deft hand behind all the choices in the person of Juliet Prittchard. She is a designer, a Scorpio, is married, and has had the store for six years (I saw this on her My Space page).
I took so many photos, that I divided them into sections of types of merchandise.
So enjoy window shopping of the highest degree.
And if you see anything you want just give them a call for price, and of course they will ship.
They don't have a web site, but I think you will enjoy speaking with Ashley - we certainly did!

Juliet Home Furnishings
2108 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
phone: 504 561.5696
fax: 504 561.5607
e-mail: julieinteriors@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. Home furnishing is all about giving a personality to your living space. Your home can be best decorated by paying attention to the lighting, flooring, textures and color. You can custom build your home furnishing items to suit your décor and style. Browse through various home-decorating ideas so as to glean some simple tips on effective home decoration and furnishing. Find a home furnishing decorating that suits you best! http://home-decoration-trends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete