Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Over Size Chandelier Shades - Yes Or No?


I've been seeing this around, a big drum shade plopped over a chandelier. Kind of the antitheses of all the little small shades we usually use. I can't decide if I like it or not, or if it's a trend that will become a classic and here to stay. What do you think?


I like this
Mirror ceiling medallion $1400.
Neiman Marcus HERE
But I can't afford it


A kit - the cord $28. -the shade $375.
Comes in several colors
You can transform your chandelier
From Neiman Marcus HERE



Or you can forget about the big shade
and just get this wall light
Stretched canvas over a fluorescent light
$450. from designpublic.com HERE



The drum shade is the chandelier
$450. from lekkerhome HERE




Silver and glass $630.
From Neiman Marcus HERE



No.
But if you like it - $800. at Needless Mark Up



$3700. at Neiman Marcus HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment