Monday, June 2, 2008

The Peony Report From G. Page


Of the many things I miss about living in New York, is Peony season. Now that I live in the South, there are no locally grown peonies. However, I have an old and dear friend Gary Page who owns the best wholesale flower store. And they will ship! There are also some nice hydrangea for your consideration madame...




Peony Pink Luau


Hydrangea Summertime



Peony Assorted



Peony Assorted




Peony Charles Burgess


Peony Baroness Von Schroeder


Flowers

Peony Bowl of Cream



WEEK OF JUNE 2ND, 2008: Local Peony and Hydrangea

Peony season continues to roll as new varieties begin to emerge. Most are between $2 and $2.50 per stem, but box discounts can be had!

Summertime hydrangea is now available. This product is hardy, out door grown product that is excellent for both parties and weekly accounts. They cost $22.50 a bunch and $100 a bale. These are only around for a month, so use them while you can.

Please contact our representative Maria @ 877 472 4394 or maria@gpage.com for Ecuadorian imports and direct drop shipping.

3 comments:

  1. HOW DID I EVER MISS THIS POSTING... I adore peonies! I only found this by viewing labels and SOOOOOO glad I did! FABULOUS photos! LOVE THEM and can't grow them... VERY SAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, i love peonies! they tend to be expensive, but they are worth it.
    beautiful post!
    xo alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lived in California for a time too, and of course could not grow peonies there. They need to winter over. When I lived in New York, I had some lovely plants (in my city and beach gardens), but never enough cut flowers to fill my vases, so I often went to G.Page and splurged. He has the best quality flowers, so they last longer...he ships, so give him a try for that special treat, and please tell him Valorie Hart sent you!

    ReplyDelete