Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TV Stand For Diane

Diane kindly sent me an e-mail about this TV stand that I used in my posting about doing design boards for a room for the Ugly Betty TV show HEREShe wanted to know where to get it. I didn't post this information, because sadly, it is not available anymore. But FYI it came from eurway.com (for $139.!)

I found another one from Danetti that is very similar called the Petra shown here, but Danetti no longer has it either. Apparently this was a hot item. But dear Diane, I found the Petra for sale at amazon HERE, but it costs a bit more. But if you really love it, and you're flush, then go for it!

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I work for Eurway and we still have 36 of those available in our stores although it has been removed from the website. The price now is $105. If you call any of our locations, they should have it. By the way - love your blog. Ugly Betty is one of my favorite shows especially because of the design. We actually carry a lot of the items you see on the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass on the info to the readers.
    And thanks for the kind words about the blog!

    ReplyDelete