Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Flowers Of The Week From Gary Page: Anemones And French Ranunculus

I used Anemones from Gary Page
for this bouquet

WEEK OF OCTOBER 27th

EXCELLENT LOCAL ANEMONES

& FRENCH RANUNCULUS

DAHLIAS ARE WINDING DOWN

Our local farm is now producing

outstanding hybrid anemone $1.25/stem

France exporting ranunculus $1.50/stem

Please do not hesitate to get in touch

877 472 4394 or

maria@gpage.com

for detailed pricing and shipping info






Flowers
Ranunculus Red Pluto




Flowers
Ranunculus Burgundy Red




Flowers
Ranunculus Shanghai


Flowers
Ranunculus Saigon

Ranunculus Cyclamen
Flowers





Ranunculus Cream
Flowers



Flowers
Ranunculus Dark Yellow




Flowers
Ranunculus Hot Pink




Flowers
Ranunculus Purple




Flowers
Ranunculaus Lulu


Ranunculus Phoenix

Flowers





Ranunculus Solid Orange



Flowers



Ranunculus Bright Orange

Flowers

Ranunculus Clony Deluxe Red
Flowers



Flowers
Ranunculus Clony White




Anemone Eggplant
Flowers



Anemone Hot Pink Orchid
Flowers



Flowers
Anemone Blue



Flowers
Anemone Lavender



Flowers
Anemone Red



Flowers


8 comments:

  1. In 1910, when Stephen Tennant was 4 years old, he ran through the gardens of his family's Wiltshire estate, Wilsford Manor, and was literally stopped in his tracks when he came face to face with the beauty of the "blossom of a pansy."

    - the new york times

    i think i feel the same way looking at your amazing shots of ranunculus clony deluxe red, ranunculus solid orange and ranunculus purple! painfully gorgeous : )

    ps thank you so much for your kind comments. i kinda melted.

    pps love you on the gotta tango cover!

    ppps did i read somewhere that you dated barry bostwick?! gosh, he was so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vamp - do they send to Texas you think? I would love to have fresh flowers delivered weekly = let me know, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS! You are totally speaking to my heart right now. I love ranunculus so much. I used to think that hydrangeas were my favorite, but I think I've changed my mind. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I have to show these to my mom. Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Everyone!
    Joni: They ship everywhere! Since you are in business, use your wholesale credentials. If you can work your way on the phone to speak with Gary Page personally, please tell him I sent you, and I send my love.
    Paul: What a lovely quote! And BTW I was kind of gorgeous back then too ha ha.
    Dolce, Lady J and Courtney: Ranunculus do have the effect of making one have weak knees - and I swoon at the variety Gary Page has! I love Lulu!
    Have a great day!
    xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. a posey in the pocket brightens my day.
    stunning shots. adore ranunculas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the last two post are so gorgeous = the day beds, the linens, sigh. just dreamy, my dear!

    ReplyDelete