Saturday, May 12, 2012

Trina Turk At Banana Republic

There are two kinds of girls. There are those who put every cent into decorating their home, and there are those who spend their money on their clothes. Now we home decor girls can combine both!

Banana Republic has released a special sneak peek of Trina Turk’s capsule collection. Known for her fun prints and bright colors, Turk’s collaboration with Banana Republic is the perfect combination of rich girl style with affordable prices. The 60-piece line, which hits stores and their online marketplace on June 7th, won’t have a price tag larger than $185.00!
“We went into our archives, and we probably started with about 30 prints that we felt were iconic Trina Turk prints that had that Palm Springs feeling,” Turk said in an interview with USA Today. “Then it really became an editing process where we worked with the Banana Republic design team to narrow it down to what we feel are the best of the best, which are five prints.”
Trina Turk at Banana Republic June 7
The collection is good for girls of all ages, with skin baring pieces or more covered up designs. And when you tire of your dress, top, skirt,  orshorts, you can turn it into a toss pillow!

I could wear these! And so can you! Trina Turk at Banana Republic

I love the dress - It reminds me of the Trina Turk Paradise Pool fabric

Okay, I will take the first dress and the top from Trina Turk for Banana Republic


And vote for Jenny today HERE


Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely the girl who dumps money into clothes, not furnishings. Although I wish I'd do more of the latter, since I'm never satisfied with the way my house looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the kind of girl who dumps her money in to everything-and i mean everything. I work for Banana Republic and this will be great for us-we will be hosting a party at our store in Corte Madera, CA-it will be a blast...

    ReplyDelete