Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Widget Working Now

What does a widget look like? We know what midget looks like, and we know what Gidget looks like, but what does a widget look like?

Gidget

I never even knew what a widget was until I started blogging, and then I found out they are little thingees you can have to make your blog better. Go HERE to get some.


For the past few months my Blog List widget has been broken. I haven't been able to add or remove blogs from it. It was frozen. Now suddenly it is fixed. I think Blogger is always fooling around with the software to make changes and updates, and when they do certain things just don't work whilst under construction.

WTF happened to my widget?

So now it is working again, so all of you who have been asking me to put you on my blog list, or update your URL, please email me again, now that I can do it.

mizvtheb@yahoo.com

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to add or delete on mine either. I thought perhaps I was over the limit. I'll have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WTF had the same thing.

    Got around it with adding another blog list. And YOU are on it.

    Hadn't tried back with my other list.

    Think the same thing. They work on things, let us think the problem is OURS.

    Whatever!

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete