Saturday, March 9, 2013

Parade's End

Have all you Downton Abby geeks (of which I am one) found the BBC show Parade's End transplanted to HBO? I caught a marathon of sorts the other day, and I was like whoa what is this?!
And speaking of Downton, what did you all think of the finale? There wasn't the buzz I thought there would be. Are we all in shock?

Anyhoo, here are some images from Parade's End. Try and find it. I think you will enjoy it.



Dreamy

There's a big house

There's breakfast

There's big hats and tea pouring and the help

There's banter

There's dinner parties

There's war and soldiers

There's dancing
There's the fight for women's right to vote

There's beautiful dresses

And beautiful sets

Parade's End on HBO - Check it out

Let me know what you think of Parade's End, and what you think of the Downton Abby finale.


Why? Read more HERE


Click on the post title to see the Pin It button at the bottom of the post, or hover over any image on any post to see a Pin Button.
 
Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer blog

No comments:

Post a Comment