Friday, February 4, 2011

Watch Out Miami!


Coming Soon - "Real Housewives of Miami" HERE
Rumor has it the producers have been sniffing around New Orleans.
Everyone here says they would NEVAH do it!
We'll see.

Bravo is not really filming The Real Housewives of Miami. Finally putting that rumor to rest is the announcement of the voyeuristic network's new series is, Miami Social Club (working title). Read more HERE


Have lots to do this weekend...
Come back Monday for another look at the trad home that got rocked...
Also thanks to Joni I am putting a look book together of the changes our home has gone through over the past six years ha ha.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh...gosh another one of theses shows. I swore I wouldn't get hooked in to the Beverly Hills one...but I did. The problem is the play them over and over so much...if you miss an episode...you can always catch it later ....so it's almost impossible to not watch them.

    I don't know which one I like best...I think New York...because it's the least crazy...but oh...I watch them all.

    Personally, I would love to see a New Orleans Housewives show! Wouldn't you do it? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who are all those cosmetically altered women?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already filming housewives of New Orleans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There!
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for your book!!!!!!Maryanne xo

    ReplyDelete