Saturday, January 28, 2017

Report From The 2017 NOLA Home Show

Home shows are so much fun for people who love to decorate, design, renovate, and build. The 2017 NOLA Home Show has some great vendors for you to check out. The show runs from January 27-29 at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center in Hall I. Hours are 10AM - 8PM on Saturday and 10AM - 6 PM on Sunday. There is free admission for Baton Rouge residents in light of the flooding they experienced this past August. I'll be a guest speaker at 1 PM on Sunday on The Williams Sonoma Stage and signing my book House Proud at booth 139 after my presentation. Hope to see you there!

Here are some of my favorites at the show...

The women from Spruce have a spiffy booth showing off beautiful wallpaper and fabrics

Canal Furniture Liquidators is one of my favorite places to shop in New Orleans

Valerie from Canal Furniture Liquidators-Go stop by and say hello-Tell her I sent you

I may have to pick up a pair of these sconces at Canal Furniture Liquidators

Cute patio furniture from At Home The Furniture Superstore

Some fab gem blingy handles from Legend Interiors

Williams Sonoma has a spiffy booth at the 2017 NOLA Home SHow

There are cooking demos all day with local New Orleans chefs at the 2017 NOLA Home Show

Furnish has some lovely handcrafted furniture

This lush garden was created by Four Seasons Groundworks

We love our gaslights in Louisiana and Flambeaux has a great exhibit

One exhibitor near the entrance is selling these beautiful wooden spoons

Custom Outdoor Concepts has an imrpressive exhibit

Even a home show needs some glam and Glitz Galore has some cute things

May Photography has some great art

The guys from The Factory were busy on their construction art

Only in New Orleans! A bar to provide you with an adult beverage while you check out the exhibits

The Williams Sonoma Home Stage - I'll be speaking here on Sunday January 29 at 1 PM

Come over to booth 139 where I will be signing my book House Proud on Sunday at 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment