Sunday, January 26, 2014

Where To Buy A Little Something Plum

Plum seems to be the front runner in the color of the year arena.  I continued my love affair with it, in my post for Houzz this month.

Plum is so moody

Plum Alexandra chair designed by Suzanne Kasler - interior design by Liz Caan


I share a ton of things you can buy at reasonable prices in plum. Go and take a look at Houzz. 

Check out my product picks in plum at Houzz


How would you add a little plum to a room in your house?

Add an accent of plum to your house - I listed a ton in my my post I Heart Plum at Houzz

Plum pairs well with magenta and chartreuse - check out my post I Heart Plum at Houzz for accents in these colors


Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list: http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

2 comments:

  1. HI VALORIE,
    I JUST LOVE THE PLUM TUFTED CHAIR BUT I DIDN'T SEE A SOURCE. DO YOU HAVE ONE?

    THANKS,
    BILLIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy! Moody, but fancy. It definitely has that air of class. Do you have any idea on how plum would work in the bedroom? I was thinking of plum bed sheets or curtains, but what I’m seeing is a bit too over the top.

    Arthur Bryant @ ContractorExpress

    ReplyDelete