Friday, October 2, 2009

Please Vote!

My Room For Color entry made it into the Southern division of the contest Apartment Therapy is having now.

Please go HERE to vote for the old vamp, and give a vote of confidence for color and New Orleans. The voting only goes on for 48 hours,

I call my color palette Modern Creole. The main color is called Late Tomato, the two accent colors are Vintage Aqua, and a chartreuse green.

Thanks!

And enter yourself! It's so much fun!

Click on image for larger view.

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this room!! Wow!! You did an amazing job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my vote. I love your home. Every inch of it.
    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning! Way to go--and now I'm off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the votes coming in!!!! And the blog mentions too!
    There's still time to vote!
    So far I'm #2! Help me inch up!
    I appreciate it so much.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful shade of red. I used a Benjamin Moore color somewhat like that, Million Dollar Red. It took about four coats before the color really popped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. VV--

    Voted...for you.

    Loved the blue curtain, the lamps, the walls.
    You should win, you will win.

    Bravo...delicously wonderful.It seems also a little inspired by Tango and Argentina, no?
    I can hear Gardel and Astor Piazzolla...
    Cheers, www.thestylesaloniste.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it... and your blog... fabulous... x pam

    ReplyDelete