Monday, October 26, 2009

Vote Today! Another Round In The Contest: Apartment Therapy Room For Color

This is the link HERE

My competitor is a strong! A slim margin separated us in our last run-off.
So please vote today. If you voted before you are already registered, so it will only take a moment.
If you haven't voted before, please go through the process, even though it seems a bit confusing at first.

Only 24 hours to vote for me in this round!

And here's Cholo's baby picture taken when we first got him three years ago (and before the settee got recovered). I'm really trying to soften you up! I can't go out and kiss babies, but I can send you a cute puppy photo. Cholo says: "Please vote for my mommy!"

Vote HERE

8 comments:

  1. GET OUT OF TOWN !!!!!

    YOU DID NOT WIN YET ????

    ok....i am off to vote again!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cholo made me do it! Good Luck!
    XO-Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted for you!!!
    Success!!
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody voting today!
    It's going to be close, so tell your friends to vote for me too!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted and I know you are going to win. We're cheering you on! I also think I have your same settee. Cute doggie too! How can you resist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruthie,
    Thanks for the vote!
    It's a close race!
    Do we really have the same settee?!
    Mine is antique, and that old chenille fabric is something I had replaced with white leather.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete