Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dwell Studio Discounted

Bella Porte by Dwell Studio at Fabric.com HERE


The New Year gets everyone revved up to do some projects, and if you need designer fabric at discount prices, there is no better source than Fabric.com where they just launched a new line of Dwell Studio fabrics HERE

This fabric called Bella Porte would be a great choice for a padded headboard (DIY instructions from Be Jane HERE)

In fact the owner and CEO of Dwell Studio thinks so! Christiane Lemieux is featured in the February 2011 issue of House Beautiful in the "I Love My Bed" feature. She has launched a new line of furniture that includes an Art Deco inspired headboard upholstered in modern Dwell Studio fabric.

Christian Lemieux in House Beautiful with her headboard design and kids


Padded headboards add instant design panache. So pick up a few yards of Dwell at Fabric.com, and have at it for a fresh new look for the fresh new year.


Padded headboard idea via House to Home


ALSO - Dwell Studio is having a "White Sale" on many of it's fabulous products HERE

Please send me photos of your headboard projects so I can feature your work on Visual Vamp.

12 comments:

  1. In the market for fabrics for some projects, thanks for the heads up!!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on this site, I'm headed there right now. I love padded headboards and am going to send you a few we have done recently. Hope all is much better with you. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Valorie! I am off to look at Dwell right now!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Dwell and was so happy to see Christiane featured in Feb.'s HB. Thanks Valorie for letting us all know about Dwell fabric offered @ fabric.com. I hope you and Alberto are having a good start to your New Year? Much to look forward to in 2011. Sending lots of love,
    xo xo deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! sorry for the mispelling of your name, valOrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this fabrics are fabulous! Might have to see if they ship to Australia!
    Megs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fabric and ideas! I am thinking of making a bolster-board headboard for a little girl's room-- dramatic, soft, and stacked high. Thanks for sharing! Go to
    www.jessicawrasman@blogspot.com to track the renovation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH! I am working on a headboard right now for a client! I'm using a chocolate brown faux crocodile velvet with blue/brown strie buttons! Will send you the pic when I'm done honey!

    Tammi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ideas, is it still fashionable to do a upholstered headboard. We recently changed bed sizes and I need a new idea. I would also like to do my son's headboard in something manly. Who knew he would grow up. Presently he's got a brass headboard. I'm thinking as skin with some crude stitching over the upholstered underneath bit, like if I threw your skin from your dining table over it...I'm I too off the wall?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adore this fabric...going to check out the site!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Dwell - and loved the feature in HB! We're both thinking beds.....drop by tomorrow and you'll understand why.

    May this year be filled with all good things!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came by to see how you all are fairing. I am off to California on Metis business this weekend. We will have a booth at the Long Beach flea market on Sunday. It is rumored that Eddie Ross will be bringing a possee of women to the flea to tips on how to find wonderful things. If we are lucky enough to see him you can count on me to say "Hello" for you. :)

    ReplyDelete