Monday, August 8, 2011

Big, Easy Style! Reserve Your Copy Now



Congratulations to Bryan Batt! His eagerly anticipated book, Big, Easy Style on interior design and decor will be out October 4. Reserve your signed copy now! HERE

Co-written with his incredible assistant and shop manager at Hazelnut, Katy Danos, with photographs by Kerri McCaffety, it promises to be stunning.

Of course, I love Bryan and Katy and Kerri as my fellow talented New Orleanians, and am so proud of them.

I personally cannot wait to see what's inside this book!

Bryan Batt and The Visual Vamp Valorie Hart

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful book! Good luck with your new blog location. I like blogger too, it would be hard to leave and get used to another format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place needs to be in a book, Valorie!
    Hope you have a wonderful week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. If one were to base a book by it's cover..then I'd say this will be one great book. I am a big fan of Bryan's and what a great photo of you both. Girl you know the best people!

    love you!

    p.s. I second what Anne said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love me some bryan batt, hazlenut, and I love mcafferty's photos! That's a triple threat of a book...can't wait! and i'll third what anne said!
    xo,
    Katherine
    antweak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps: I am crazy about that David Hicks fabric used to cover that settee. I recently recovred my french desk chair in it...its the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bryan embodies NOLA. He gets it right, and continues to pull the city into a tightly woven fabric of caring, style and class.

    Hug him for me! XO

    ReplyDelete