Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Don't Miss The Kitchen Tour In New Orleans

Saturday, March 24, The Junior League is holding their annual kitchen tour showcasing kitchens in some of the prettiest private homes in New Orleans. There are eleven houses on the tour this year, and you can read all about it in the current issue of New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles.

One of the highlights of the tour is the kitchen of the writer Julia Reed.

 
Henry the beagle, in the kitchen of Julia Reed which is on the JLNO 2012 Kitchen Tour - photo by Sara Essex Bradley

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could join the tour. Thanks to you I bought Julia's book on the aftermath of Katrina so it is interesting to see her kitchen for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was a fun tour. Julia's kitchen is very charming. I could be very happy cooking there.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete