Monday, March 26, 2012

Nicole Cohen Interior Designer

Alberto and I met Nicole Cohen a couple of years ago on one of our trips to New York. It was Summer, and her city apartment was pretty much closed up. She was in town for a couple of days and graciously took us to coffee, and then invited us to see her apartment.

I was charmed and disarmed by the talent of Nicole Cohen. She was very sweet and humble, but as she talked about what she did, her excitement and appreciation for interior design lit up her rooms as much as the beautiful decor.

Fast forward, and Nicole has come into her own as a blogger, a design personality, an artist (I have guided a client or two to purchase her work), and an interior designer. All this, and a wife, and mother of two young kids.

Her latest design project is something she calls The Bachelor Apartment. It is spectacular. This guy will not be a bachelor for long when his dates see this apartment! I was particularly struck by a set of orange dining chairs.

Fabulous  interior design by Nicole Cohen

There is a set almost exactly the same that I have been stalking at one of my favorite home furnishing stores in New Orleans, Eclectic Home. Theirs are vintage metal chairs painted orange, and upholstered in zebra print hide. I am dying to use these for a client since I have no room in my house.

I have my eye on these chairs from Eclectic Home for a client


Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... VAL!!! You are too kind!

    Funny that my post today is about how stressed out I am and how I suck at time management!

    And go for the chairs, we love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, are you sure you do not have room for those chairs....?
    You know you would give them a good home.
    pve

    ReplyDelete