Friday, February 24, 2012

Emily Henderson Open Sky

I am not big on all the sign-in shopping sites out there, but I am a big fan of Emily Henderson. She is selling some of her style go-to items on a site called Open Sky. And since she is a fellow blogger way before she became an HGTV star, she knows we need affordable cute things to buy.

Emily Henderson at Open Sky - I hope one day Emily writes a style book

So check out her first collection called Gold Rush.

Emily Henderson's coffee table is a Gold Rush!

 I think Emily has done more to bring back vintage (and new) items in a gold finish, you know those old brass animals and such languishing in thrift stores and flea markets, or gathering dust on your granny's end tables. She makes brass lamps look chic again. It's like jewelry for the room. 

Emily Henderson at Open Sky, and a good tutorial on how to style a bookshelf


Emily Henderson at Open Sky

So take a look at Emily's wares on Open Sky.
Have many of you brought a gold rush back into your decor?

Emily Henderson in her living room

Happy Weekend!

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower

1 comment:

  1. Me, me, me. I got that brass towel holder from you remember? That gold and white bowl from the first photo is right up my alley. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete