Wednesday, October 23, 2013

House Proud in Baton Rouge

Today I am signing my book House Proud in Baton Rouge at a very cool and cute shop, Studio C. Please come and say hello. Two of the homeowners in the book, Lina and James are co-hosting with shop owners Damien and Greg.


My long time friend from New York is also friends with the guys in Baton Rouge, so he came to New Orleans to visit me and go to the signing and see them too. He is a jewelry designer and owns a shop in New York called Christopher 19. The Baton Rouge boys asked Billy to bring some of his lovely jewels to the book party, for a trunk show.

Look how cute Studio C in Baton Rouge is!

William Felder designed these earrings from his shop Christopher 19 and will have some at the trunk show in at Studio C in Baton Rouge - I love the delicate strip of leather combined with the the stone - It's like a little Hermes belt

Gold wire wrapped pearls by William Felder - you can get these at Studio C

Love this pendant with a large pearl wrapped in gold wire - designed by William Felder - Get it at Studio C


If you haven't gotten House Proud yet, please get it today HERE. It makes a great gift too for the upcoming holiday season. Thanks!

And hope to see you in Baton Rouge tonight!!!!

Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list: http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

5 comments:

  1. Valorie I love where you are having this book signing! Wonderful jewelry as well.
    I am so excited to receive "House Proud"

    xoxo
    Karena
    New_2013 Designer Series

    ReplyDelete
  2. My book arrived and I have enjoyed it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you got it and are enjoying it! Thank you. xo xo

      Delete
  3. Oh boo! I'm seeing this two days late :( Wish I could have made it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beki,
      No worries! I will be back in Baton Rouge Nov, 22 for White Lights Night signing books at Artvark, 672A Jefferson Highway. Hope to see you then! xo xo

      Delete