Thursday, March 20, 2008

Me Wantee!


And I got it! On eBay from a very nice seller valeriez2. Check her out from time to time - she has really great old stuff, and is the nicest person, another fab visual vamp for sure!
This 100 year old cupboard is for a hideous bathroom renovation I am doing.
It is not the going to be the main medicine cabinet. A frame will be built around the back to enclose it and expand it a bit - I need a couple of more inches. There's a new double sink, with two oval tilt mirrors with oil rubbed bronze hardware (and faucets). This little beauty will be used for additional storage.
How much did I pay? $125. plus $40. shipping. The seller packed it very well, and I have a nice box and lots of styro peanuts to use when I myself ship something out. She used Greyhound package express which is the best kept secret for shipping large items at a really cheap price. I have even received a five foot long French settee via Greyhound.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Have you since installed it? Did you white setee come via Greyhound?

    ReplyDelete