Sunday, March 23, 2008

These Shoes Are Meant For Reading


What a bang for the buck! Four decor magazines and two new pairs of shoes for Spring!
The shoes are four inch wedges, and I'm not sure how far I can walk in them. I did good in the store, and they made me feel sexy and confident. I'll let you know when I hit the first crack in the pavement!
The Spring issues of these magazines are just great. O at Home is the best! Domino # 2. Elle #3.Western Interiors #4.
O at Home has great information and spreads, and it is organized in a way that doesn't make your eyes blur.
Domino is always good, but sometimes the layouts are chaotic.
Elle just is stiff. It's a good magazine, but it takes itself too seriously, under the heading of having to drool AND think.
Western Interiors is quality stuff. Some folks might yawn at Southwest, Tex Dec, etc., but once in awhile it's good to see that there's a whole world out there besides modage.

1 comment:

  1. Watch out in those darling 4inchers. As you know, I just fell off my big shoes a few weeks ago. I'm still paying the price!

    ReplyDelete