Friday, April 6, 2012

Somebody Buy This Fabric Please!

Maggie Overby has an Etsy shop. I know her through her sisters and Mom and Dad who live here in New Orleans. She has done some great sewing projects for them, and then did some great ones for me too.

Maggie Overby made the cute pillows - She could make you some too

She knows I like color, and remembered some orange accents in my living room, so she told me about a amount of yardage of some very cute fabric she has. She also knows I am a girl often on a budget, and the price of this beautiful fabric is incredible.

Get this cute fabric from Maggie Overby - It works on both sides

I don't have anything to use it for, but maybe one of you out there does. Contact Maggie via her Etsy web site, or email me and I will pass your email onto her. Or pick up something from her Etsy store, like the baby shower bundle.

Get this Baby Sower Bundle from Maggie Overvby, for a gift to give that is unique and hand made with love


I love the cute pillows she made with this fabric, don't you? Somebody get this fabric. It's discontinued, so when the bolt is gone, it's gone forever. It would be great to reupholster a chair with.

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the tip! I love Etsy and these pillows are beautiful! Will hop right over!
    Happy spring, Valerie!

    ReplyDelete