Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cakebread

Cakebread Designer Auction at New Orleans Auction Galleries. offers an eclectic collection of antique, vintage and contemporary art, furniture, jewelry, silver, and objets d’art creatively curated by acclaimed local interior designers.

Cakebread at New Orleans Auction Galleries

I know one of my favorite New Orleans  designers, Chad Graci is doing a vignette. I don't know who else is getting to style up a space using the fabulous stuff from this auction, so I will just have to drop by to and see. I think it's a brilliant idea to have local decorators and designers do this so people can see how to mix in all eras and styles, and to highlight what a wonderful source New Orleans Auction Galleries is for getting beautiful and interesting things for the home. I hope they do it it again. There are so many talented decorators and designers in New Orleans to offer this fun assignment to.

Chad Graci is doing a vignette at New Orleans Auction Galleries for Cakebread - photo by Sara Essex Bradley


The opening  exhibition and cocktail party is tonight, so you can view the decorator/designer vignettes, and plan for what you will bid on in the auction on June 8 and June 9 starting at 10 AM.


 Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valorie a great event and I wish I could be there!!

    2013 Designers Series
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete