Friday, June 21, 2013

Out In The Garage

A lot of men hang out in the garage. Some use it as a work space, or a studio. Others drag an old recliner out there that the wife is kicking to the curb. Add an ice chest and a TV, and you will always know where to find the man of the house.


Garage as man cave

All the essentials


Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

2 comments:

  1. Wow..I am one of the biggest Rat Pack fans ever and it takes the vamp to bring them to life again! Wonderful and inviting! Linda WB. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best man cave garages I've seen! Every guy needs a space where he can just kick back and relax from the everyday stresses of life. I’m definitely inspired to revamp my own garage this weekend. I’ll call up my friends to ask for their help as well. It’ll be a great DIY project, thanks!

    ReplyDelete