Monday, October 3, 2011

Couture Halloween Costumes

Don't wait until the last minute to plan your Halloween costume. These are so pretty you might be tempted to wear them regardless.

Couture Halloween - designed by Martha Stewart

Yards of tulle make this frothy ghost costume - designed by Martha Stewart


A pretty fab Witch - designed by Martha Stewart


The classic Witchy shoe - love the French heel
Matching stiletto - perfect for Halloween and everyday!




All of the above can be found at Grandin Road. 
They have tons of great Halloween costumes, hats,  and shoes, as well as wonderful decorations.

I already have this beautiful lace mask hand made in Venice from metal - My sister gave to me for my birthday this past July - I collect couture style masks just in case there's an occasion to wear one - Don't you love the peacock on one side of it? I think it would look perfect with the costume in the first picture - photo by Valorie Hart

4 comments:

  1. The costumes are pretty fab, but none more than your new mask!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those shoes and your mask is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have too the peacock masks love it . http://cartaalta.com/venetian_masks/products-481/peacock_lux.html

    ReplyDelete