Monday, October 31, 2011

Are You A Vampire or A Zombie?

I have always loved vampire movies. I loved Anne Rice novels.  Not so much zombies. Not glam enough. Except for maybe the ones in the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video and recently in the "Thriller" number in the movie 'This Is It".



The latest obsession with both vampires and zombies is kind of crazy.



Anyway, The New York Times had a funny article about vampires and zombies in the Sunday magazine HERE



Steve Jobs - vampire, Bill Gates - zombie.



I am clearly a vampire, duh The Visual Vamp. I chose the name of this blog because of the vampire connection here in New Orleans, and because I devour, with my eyes, the visual details that bombard me.



Anyway, Happy Halloween! And pray tell, are you a vampire or a zombie?



Please add my New address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower

7 comments:

  1. Happy halloween!

    If I'm choosing between the two... definitely vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampire or Zombie...hmm...depends on whether or not I've had coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Vampire! It never occurred to me that the Vamp in Visual Vamp was for Vampire. I thought it was like "I'm a Vamp and a bit of a Tramp" You know like a brazen woman. I'm a huge fan of the Anne Rice books. Love them all. Of course when I visited New Orleans I HAD to take the Anne Rice tour which included going in her house. Oh...I loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm one of the "bystanders" -- which means I'm just food :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I am a vampire, for many of the same reasons. Great seeing you on last week!

    ReplyDelete