Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Decorators Little Black Book

I am totally motivated to add black to any decorating scheme.

Nicole Cohen of Sketch42 is one of the best when it comes to doing interior design using black.

One of the fabulous rooms designed by Nicole Cohen using black

The rooms Nicole did, inspired my Guest Picks at Houzz.

Every woman has the LBD in her wardrobe, and I think as decorators we have an interior design version of the LBD,  perhaps a LBB (Little Black Book) of our favorite pieces to add to a room for just that right amount of elan.

See where to get this gorgeous little black book, in my guest picks at Houzz, to jot down all your design notes


I added black to my house by using a black print fabric as wallpaper HERE

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous room! The black and white makes it look so elegant! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in agreement...we can never have enough black. Even though it is dramatic, I find it very relaxing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this! Thanks hun... so glad you like my use of black! You should see what Im wearing right now- black from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete