Saturday, May 5, 2012

Jenny Jenny

In the words of the great Little Richard: "Jenny Jenny...The greatest little momma
You oughta see her reel and rock".


Jenny Andrews of My Favorite and My Best, or MFAMB has been rockin' my world for a couple of years now. I was among her first fans and encouraged her to blog from the minute she put up her first post.

Jenny is talented, funny, and a mom. Her blog evokes discussion because of her choice of metaphor. To dismiss her as a potty mouth is crazy, because this little mama has decor chops and a keen eye and a penetrating social voice.

Don't let Jenny get spanked!

For some reason she entered some crazy ass contest. I totally understand having entered a couple myself. We do it on a lark, and then we get into it, wanting those votes, wanting to win win win!!!!!!!

So peeps she needs our vote! It's really a horse race between her and one other blog. They are number #1 and #2. They other blog is okay. But it is not Jenny who makes us laugh, and lets us into her world like no other blogger. Jenny is an original, so let's cast a vote of the unique and original!

We are  Jenny's back up girls! Get over there and vote for her now!
You know I support all of you, so now it's Jenny's turn, so let's support Jenny. It's super easy. No sign ups or sign ins (are you listening Apartment Therapy?).

Just go to the link and read Jenny's account of her fight for the vote ( I guarantee it will put a smile on your face and who doesn't need that), and then go to the link she gives and just press "vote" for MFAMB.  She is still #2 so it's easy to find her.

AND You can vote again and again, once every day, so go back and do it like we do in Louisiana, vote once and vote often.

Thanks!

Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

6 comments:

  1. aww....thanks firelady!

    you is kind. you is smart. you is important.

    xo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny always makes me smile and often snort, guffaw and otherwise laugh-so-hard-no-noise-comes-out.....so she's got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted, and voted.....and I'll keep voting until she's NUMBER ONE!! Go Jenny!

    ReplyDelete