Friday, May 11, 2012

Online Shelter Magazines Are Huge This Month

The top three online shelter magazines, rue, House of Fifty, and Lonny, have all dropped their May issues. And each one put out huge issues with lots of pages and good content. It's really been a treat to spend time looking at them all.

Lots of reading to do this month in the online magazines - I spy Debra Shriver's book Stealing Magnolias in this picture in Lonny - Stealing Magnolias is the best book about New Orleans, to gift or to keep for yourself

Lonny focused on road trip to Morocco, and there is a huge feature on Maryam of the blog My Marrakesh. Her house is amazing. And I love the piece on Jamie Meares too.

Jamie Meares in  Lonny - I love this Jackie print - I had no wall space for it so I got a client to get it!

Of course I was so happy to be included in rue, and House of Fifty, and loved the rest of the content in both magazines.

So happy to be in rue - A corner in my bedroom

There are tons of take-way ideas in all three magazines, so hunker down and read them all.

I have had two sheets of the same handmade paper for two years, as  seen on the back wall in this room by Jamie Meares - The take away idea is how to frame them, shown here floating on linen with a pretty silver frame


And vote for Jenny today HERE


Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

7 comments:

  1. V, I am trying to get around to all the e-zines and I appreciate your highlighting some of the images today. Come enter my jewelry giveaway over at my place. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is anyone having probs voting for Jenny? I've tried numerous entry points and it states I've already voted. No, I have not! Not today! This is frustrating. Humph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try refreshing your browser...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can vote every 24 hours from the time you vote, and they time it to the second.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valorie -- that last picture is yummy! Thanks for sharing it -- and congrats to you for all the well earned recognition of YOUR talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the jenny vote tips. I'm thinking it's the 'timing' because it works now.

    Valerie- love the Jackie O pic also. Where did you purchase it for your client? Also, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got that great Jackie print online at cb2.
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete