Thursday, December 6, 2012

Run Don't Walk To The Source

Evie Clinton who owns the very pretty home furnishings shop Source (2103 Magazine Street) is housecleaning. She is having a 40% off sale on almost everything in the store. What perfect timing for gift giving or getting something to refresh your home for the holidays.

Here are some snap shots of the store, just to entice you!

Source has great mix of contemporary and antique furnishings

They have tons of chandeliers on sale now

Couches and chairs are on sale too, and Source has the largest selection of lacquer boxes

Don't you love this color? Source has great rt work too

Of course Source has a great selection of candles - Go and see what's on sale

I love this vignette- Those alligator paintings are my favorites, and the chest is to die for

Need a Mora clock? And I soy a stack of oyster plates

What a perfect gift

Love the Louis Phillipe mirror and all those sunburst mirrors

Yummy

Tell them The Vamp sends you!!!!

SOURCE
2103 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
phone (504) 561.7558
fax (504) 561.7559
Hours:
Monday – Saturday
11:00am – 5:00pm


Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this new blog

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're kidding! I was just in Source last weekend when I was in town, and practically fainted upon seeing the fabulous pieces! I might have to call about some of the chandeliers! Thanks and I'll tell them you sent me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the crystal chandelier - to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete