Thursday, November 7, 2013

What Do You Think Of Using A Wallpaper Panel?

Wallpaper can be costly to buy and have installed. It also can be overwhelming in terms of committing to a whole room, or even just one entire wall. And it's a daunting DIY project.

Yes or No?

So lots of people just use a panel (one or more) as an accent on accent wall kind of vibe. Sometimes it gets framed out with simple molding.

This is interesting - It's very expensive Clarence House wallpaper done on a board without borders, and then used as a leaner

Another leaner, but framed this time

This is a classic way to frame wallpaper panels

Kind of quirky - Using dowel rods, wrap the two short ends of your panel and secure with glue. - Hang using some ribbon


Have you done this with wallpaper? If not what do you think?

Check out this Etsy shop Accentuwall for really cute and affordable peel and stick wallpaper.

Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list: http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I've always wanted to try something like this, but wasn't sure how to do it. I'm so glad you were able to show us some examples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I really like this! Love the last image....I'd totally do this...you get the impact without being married to it and without all the work....hmmmm...as I look around my house wondering...where I could do this....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely. You can get so many great looks at a great price if your budget is being garnished by the holidays! Linda on the WB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valorie, I really love the Chinoiserie panels mounted or framed simply in a room, fab!

    xoxo
    Karena
    the Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swore that I will never wallpaper another room after I finished stripping the last one. It's too much of a commitment. The panels are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete