Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bunny Williams Office

Of course Bunny Williams has a wonderful office that is decorated like a home. Comfortable furniture (with many examples from her BeeLine Home collection), brimming bookshelves, an ample fabric sample room, and spaces that can be carved out for hosting PR events, all add up to a place to spend ones working hours pleasantly and productively.

Bunny Williams at her desk in her pretty fabulous office

A fabric sample room to die for

Many examples of her BeeLine Home products are used throughout

There are places to entertain

Bunny Williams office - So cozy, layered, and colorful

All photos except the last one from Bunny Williams.
The last two photos are from So Haute.

I don' have a drinks tray in my office like this one in the office of Bunny Williams, but my drinks cart is within view from my desk through an adjoining door to the dining room

I love my new office. Being surrounded by pretty things (with Cholo asleep under my desk) and comfortable furnishings has made my work day refreshing and fun and ever more productive. I can't believe I spent so much time camped out on the dining and breakfast area tables! Where do you work at home? Or do you have a pretty office outside the home?

Cholo under my desk

Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful, I keep intending to makeover my office, but haven't gotten around to it yet. What a great inspiration. Thanks Valorie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine all the time saved, clients coming to her.

    That is a story by itself.

    Garden & Be Well, XO T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this - I always like Bunny Williams relaxed, classy style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new office. Bunny has nothing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous, cosy office space with a lot of things that depict how established Bunny Williams is in her field. Thanks for taking readers a tour.

    ReplyDelete