Monday, July 29, 2013

Want This?

I did a project that some of you liked, and I thought I would share some shopping info.


Interior design by Valorie Hart - photo Sara Essex Bradley

There are links and pics on my post at Houzz. Go check it out. I found some really great items that are very affordable. If you live in New Orleans, drop me a line (comment or email), and I will give you local vendors.

Houzz - Valorie Hart July 2013 Guest Picks

I loved doing this project, and I hope you get some inspiration and ideas to take away.

Interior design Valorie Hart - photo Sara Essex Bradley

Hover over any image to Pin it
Please add my NEW address to your blog list:
http://thevisualvamp.blogspot.com
And please become a Follower again (or for the first time) on this newer VV blog

5 comments:

  1. via FB

    I want Mitchell to come paint my chest of drawers just like the one in this home's foyer. Was it chalk paint or a custom blend?

    Carollyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. vis FB

    Very nice. Quiet.

    Churchill Galleries

    ReplyDelete
  3. via FB

    Your blogs ROCK and bring sunshine to our days!!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. via FB

    Knocked it out of the park!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. via FB

    Love this room that my friend Valorie Hart masterfully designed.

    PVE

    ReplyDelete